Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 141

Thread: Love Mode just gets better...

  1. #91
    Inactive Member Hisui-mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2003
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    waiiiii *_* they finally are at it ^______^ good guys hehehe
    i fell in love with the "I could die happy now"-page and directly set it as background [img]eek.gif[/img]
    i love reiji x naoya [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #92
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heeeeee!!! that was utterly sweet [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I must admit that what i love about love mode is that even when it comes to passionate moments its never over done and always kept so real, not falling into the "Iya da! Dame! Yamete! Hanase" followed by multiple orgasm cliche (and mind you, I like that too [img]smile.gif[/img] )

    must say - I never thought I would find premature ejaculation cute - but there it is - I think only Yuki Shimizu can pull something like this off so well [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #93
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay more Love Mode ^0^ Thank you Crisis ^_____^

    I just found this one to be Sooooo cute! But I would have to admit it was about time ^.^


    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">how much could you bet that Aoe's thinking "will you stop talking and use your mouth at better
    ends? I'm kinda getting frustrated by now..."</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LOL I bet he was thinking that too ^^;; I wouldn't doubt it either...

  4. #94
    Inactive Member xjckimberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2003
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi peeps. i'm new at this message board thingy, but i've been reading the yaoi mangas for some time. juz wanted to put in my 2 cents worth.

    Oh god. I am so so eager to know what follows that I feel like going to download the raw scans and translations and reading both! sakura-crisis, I luv ya site!

    kinna

  5. #95
    Aerith
    Guest Aerith's Avatar

    Cool

    Oh, I'm just so addicted to Love Mode! I really don't read much else besides it. I have lots of manga downloaded like Yami no Matsuei and others but all I really feel like reading is Love Mode at the moment. I know it may sound strange with all the other wonderful manga available at the site.

  6. #96
    Inactive Member Abelle_3079's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *spoiler*

    *

    *

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Hmm.. okay... that last update was about Reiji and Naoya smut. Uhm... maybe I should have waited for the other half of the chapter to come out, because I searched up and down for more explicit RXN pics, and thoroughly spoiled myself T_T From the shower lemon scene right to Lovers Mode (where Naoya kinda went down on Reiji O.o) Does anyone have that translation?

  7. #97
    Inactive Member Ruri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *same spoiler*


    .


    .
    .


    .

    .


    *shock* Naoya goes down on Reiji!? I did not expect that. o_o Unfortunately, I have no translations. But now I can't wait for more Love Mode updates. XD

  8. #98
    Inactive Member Abelle_3079's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    spoiler

    *

    *

    *

    ..

    ..

    ..

    Hm yeah. I didn't expect that either. When Naoya did it, I was like : O.o

    I mean, you thought you saw everything in love mode when you get treated to all those takamiyaxizumi scenes. O.o and in comes reiji and naoya (who literally blew them away with the most hottest lemony scenes ever) ^.^ But maybe that's because I was reeling from the UST between them... I'd say the wait was worth it ^_^ Shower lemon was my favorite *grin* ^_^

    I gotta have the translations to Lovers Mode T_T

  9. #99
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Waaaaaaaa?!!!

    which volume is this spoiler in? which which which?

    *goes leafing through her copies frantically*

    must see it - mustmustmust! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    and yeah - I think the UST is what makes it all so screamingly steamy [img]smile.gif[/img] but if Takamiya x Izumi werent there to sustain my apetite for all smutt steamy and hot I would have probably died before I reached this delicious Reiji X Naoya point ...

  10. #100
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    UST??????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •